Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Poker Off Day

Decided to avoid the online felt today (i.e. not play poker). I was pretty tired after work and lifting weights, and by the time I came home it was fairly late. I preferred to rest the brain, have some money (awesome) steak and rice (thanks parents!) and watch some Monday Night Football. One update of note: I added a definitions link to the right of the page in case some of the poker terms I periodically use are unfamiliar to any of you (credit: Ryan). Feel free to ask me or post in the comment sections at the bottom of my posts as well. I guess I don't feel so bad not posting much tonight as I had two posts yesterday. I'll say this though...some ShipItMehrAA vids will be coming soon! Actually it is Tuesday morning, so you'll be seeing another post "today" towards the night hours. Until then.

No comments: